Welcome to alberntalk.com Please Log in or Register. Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to alberntalk.com Please Log in or Register. Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secure1
Click to scan this page

Smart Meters IN Beaver Creek Today. :(:(

3 posters

Go down

Smart Meters IN Beaver Creek Today. :(:( Empty Smart Meters IN Beaver Creek Today. :(:(

Post by lionking Thu May 03, 2012 10:57 pm

We have a notice not to install a Smart Meter attached to our house.on our right beside our meter. Today Corix/ Hydro attached some wires on our power lines. I don't know what they were for? I can only assume it has something to do with Smart Meters?
We have sent a registered letter to Hydro three months ago. We were told that they would not install one if we did this?

Here's another video like the 25 other video's saying Smart Maters are not safe! How many more experience people have to speak out???
Dr. David Carpenter, Professor, Environmental Health Sciences, and Director, Institute for Health and the Environment, School of Public Health, University of Albany, State University of NY: “We need to educate decision-makers that ‘business as usual’ is unacceptable. The importance of this public health issue cannot be underestimated.”
[youtube] www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7L21XOC2wA [/youtube]

lionking

Port Points : 326

Back to top Go down

Smart Meters IN Beaver Creek Today. :(:( Empty SAY NO TO SMART METERS!!!

Post by lionking Fri May 04, 2012 12:45 am

We know the more people who stand up to B.C. Hydro, the better chance we have of taking back our power. There is power in numbers we can do it. B.C. Hydro says there is only 1% opposed to Smart Meters, imo they will tell us anything, just like the good old boys did, that is how these people in politics work. Sad
I know for sure it is more than 1% they can't shut off all our power. They would lose too much money and, the politicians would have to back down. We need to stand up for what we believe, this is dangerous our life depends on it! No
[/b]
Here are some sources you might want to look at to be more informed on EMF radiation. Comparing solar EMF radiation which is barely measurable to Smart meter radiation is silly:
Dr. Martin Blank, Associate Professor, Department of Physiology and Cellationular Biophysics, Columbia University: “Cells in the body react to EMF’s as potentially harmful, just like any other environmental toxins, including heavy metals and toxic chemicals. The DNA in living cells recognizes electromagnetic fields at very low levels of exposure [not covered by current outdated laws]; and produces a biochemical stress response. The scientific evidence tells us that our safety standards are inadequate, and that we must protect ourselves from exposure to EMF due to power lines, cells phones and the like, or risks the known consequences. The science is very strong and we should sit up and pay attention.”
Prof. Olle Johansson, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden, and co-author of the Bioinitiative Report’s section on the Immune System: “Cancer may be the least important effect [of RF/EMF exposure]. Other effects may be much more important…for instance, the impact on the Immune System which his supposed to protect you against whatever bacteria, microbes, or molecules that enter your body; effects on fertility…effects on various mental functions; including short-term memory. You hWe are up against the collusion of corporations and governments. In new posting at SmartMetersDangers.org, So CA Edison is regarding the city of Irvine, CA, as a “living laboratory” for using unsuspecting citizens as experimental laboratory subjects. So CA Edison was awarded $39,621,208 from the US DoE [Department of Energy]. The grant notes: “Thus, the project will literally provide a living laboratory for accurately assessing the interoperability of, and interaction between, all of these various Smart Grid technologies and systems working at the same time. The ISGD [Irvine Smart Grid Demonstration] will be deployed in the City of Irvine, and ideal demonstration site typical of most heavily populated areas of Southern California in climate, topography, environmental concerns and public [sic] policy issues.”(18)

[b]

lionking

Back to top Go down

Smart Meters IN Beaver Creek Today. :(:( Empty DONE

Post by darlin dar Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 am

i rent so ours went in even tho I do not want one. it is impossible to try and tell my husband that we now pay more for hydro at the peak times. So he still showers at 6 has the tv running tho he is not watching it. radio is on in the coop for the chickens as usual, still lets friends shower and cook here. Oh god.. I am dreading my hydro bill.. It has always been way too high anyways.. My husband is old school. He does not use the computer and has no interest in politics so I all say goes in one ear and out the other. I am thinking life is about to get even harder then it has been .. ouch

darlin dar

Port Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Smart Meters IN Beaver Creek Today. :(:( Empty Sorry to hear you are having problems

Post by lionking Sun May 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Sad
darlin dar wrote:i rent so ours went in even tho I do not want one. it is impossible to try and tell my husband that we now pay more for hydro at the peak times. So he still showers at 6 has the tv running tho he is not watching it. radio is on in the coop for the chickens as usual, still lets friends shower and cook here. Oh god.. I am dreading my hydro bill.. It has always been way too high anyways.. My husband is old school. He does not use the computer and has no interest in politics so I all say goes in one ear and out the other. I am thinking life is about to get even harder then it has been .. ouch

Sorry to hear about your situation with your husband. After he leaves is it possible to shut everything off then? Apparently the way the smart meters are set up, the cheapest time to start cooking super is after 10:00 pm, any other time must be peak time
I wondered about people whom rent and, apartments etc,etc. IMO between the oil, Smart Meters, & coal, it all boils down to Greed and Money it is all so pathetic!!!

lionking

Back to top Go down

Smart Meters IN Beaver Creek Today. :(:( Empty Re: Smart Meters IN Beaver Creek Today. :(:(

Post by Jeckle Tue May 08, 2012 11:19 pm

darlin dar wrote:i rent so ours went in even tho I do not want one. it is impossible to try and tell my husband that we now pay more for hydro at the peak times. So he still showers at 6 has the tv running tho he is not watching it. radio is on in the coop for the chickens as usual, still lets friends shower and cook here. Oh god.. I am dreading my hydro bill.. It has always been way too high anyways.. My husband is old school. He does not use the computer and has no interest in politics so I all say goes in one ear and out the other. I am thinking life is about to get even harder then it has been .. ouch
They are not doing Time of Day billing yet. We are still on a two tier billing system, as far as I know.
Ontario has just switched to a three tier billing system, so that may be our future. Who know?
But yes, the price did just go up 7 % as of April 1st...or maybe not till July 1st?
I get so confused when all costs are going up.
Uhg

Jeckle

Port Points : 50

Back to top Go down

Smart Meters IN Beaver Creek Today. :(:( Empty Re: Smart Meters IN Beaver Creek Today. :(:(

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down